Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Oracle Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, February 3, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, February 17, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
- Automating the Downloading of Activity Reports
- Single Sign-On with Oracle Fusion Applications
- Define Valid Intersections-Based on Attribute
- Showing Approval Units as Aliases in Approvals Notifications
- Updated Options for Business Rules Properties
- Human Capital Management Integration with Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Workforce Planning
- New EPM Automate Utility Version that Imports IDM Artifacts
- New Smart View Version with Support for Alternate Hierarchy
- Indicator in Grid Cells for Related Content
- Ability to Use Planning Formula Expressions in Calculation Manager
- 25341001/ 25298300 Indent increases for each "generation by" are now recognized in both HTML and PDF Previews.
- 25327229 There is no longer a large spacing gap in the column headings when text is displayed over multiple lines.
- 25217220 The rundatarule command of the EPM Automate utility now executes correctly without errors.
- 22480818/ 25134767 On the Manage Exchange Rates page, the Year dropdown list is no longer limited to 25 years. All years in the application are now included in the Year drop-down list.
- 25063383 When you launch a rule in Planning, the rule no longer automatically uses the parameters that you used for the last run unless you select the Launch Last Value option in the dialog box for specifying runtime parameters.
- 25063335/ 24922033 You are now able to run business rules even if the member name contains a quotation mark.
- 25059253 The HTML view of a Financial Reporting book now correctly loads Financial Reporting reports.
- 24935228 If you have the appropriate privileges, you are now able to modify an entity in the Member Selector in Smart View.
- 24834295 Japanese PBCS applications whose Date Time Display is set to Automatically Detect now correctly display the year digits in date cells after you refresh the application.
- 24597978 The threshold limit of Year dimension has been increased to help customers extend planning model portfolios.
- 25236301 When you press ESC to exit a data form that was accessed via a Task List, your unsaved data is no longer lost.
- 25346383 Planners no longer receive "The current user cannot access the row or column members needed to process the current form" error when initiating a prediction in Predictive Planning.
- 25182628 You no longer receive validation errors for the Simplified Currency Script in the batch currconversion rule. You must create a new batch script after upgrade.
- 24765384 The Location folder in the Cloud "Inbox" repository can now be deleted.
Removal of Support - refer to the February 2017 Updates/What's New for more details and information:
- Standard Interface (Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Workspace)
- Financial Reporting Studio Desktop Client
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1