- This update applies routine maintenance and infrastructural updates.
The following defects were fixed in this release:
- 24803109 - Financial Consolidation and Close applications should be updated to FCCS and Consolidation, rather than PCBS and Planning.
- 24797299 - Overrides only work for data at FCCS_Data Input member of data source dimension. If data is any other member, it is not overridden. Override should override the "FCCS_Total Data Source" and write it to the FCCS_Data Input member.
- 24662901 - The export process to Financial Consolidation and Close from Data Management takes a long time to complete.
- Enabling Close Manager and Supplemental Data Management Only
- Journal Templates and System Reports
- Loading Journals to Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud
- New EPM Automate Utility Version
- Ability to Filter Members in Smart View Member Selector by Additional Criteria
- Row and Column Template in Financial Reporting Web Studio
- Same As Option in Financial Reporting Web Studio
- Data Management
- Working with Metadata
Be sure to check the FCCS November 2016 updates for more detailed information on the new features.
Learn what's new and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.