Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Oracle Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, February 3, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, February 17, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
- Automating the Downloading of Activity Reports
- Single Sign-On with Fusion Applications
- New EPM Automate Utility Version
- New Smart View Version with Support for Alternate Hierarchy
- Indicator in Grid Cells for Related Content
- Fully Qualified Name Support
- Working with Metadata
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- 25077144 - Journal amounts now tabulate correctly and the journals can be posted.
- 24928352 - Data Management only shows export to FCCS and consolidation are complete when FCCS has consolidated entities.
- 25063335/ 24922033 - You are now able to run business rules even if the member name contains a quotation mark.
- 24834295 - Japanese applications whose Date Time Display is set to Automatically Detect now correctly display the year digits in date cells after you refresh the application.
- 25217220 - In EPM Automate, the Data Management specific command "rundatarule" now executes correctly without errors.
- 24765384 - Add ability to delete Location folder in the Cloud "Inbox" repository.
- 25327229 - In Financial Reporting, there is no longer a large spacing gap in the column headings when text is displayed over multiple lines.
- 25341001/ 25298300 - In Financial Reporting, indent increases for each "generation by" are now recognized in HTML Preview and PDF Preview.
- 25059253 - The HTML view of a Financial Reporting book now correctly loads Financial Reporting reports.
- 24387474 - When uploading application snapshots, “Application Blocked by Java Security” messages will no longer occur.
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1