Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Oracle Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, April 7, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, April 21, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
- New EPM Automate Utility Version
- Single Sign-On with NetSuite
- Activity Report Now Contains Information on Long Running Reports
- New Smart View for Office Version
- Configurable Translation - Default Translation Settings for the Application
- Changing Financial Reporting Server Values in Financial Reporting Web Studio
- Displaying the POV Prompt for Reports
- Changing Maintenance Time to Accommodate Daylight Saving Time
- Working with Metadata
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Refer to the April 2017 update for the full list of defects
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1