Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Oracle Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, February 3, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, February 17, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
- Single Sign-On with Fusion Applications - Starting
this update, you can configure single sign-on access between Oracle
Enterprise Performance Management Cloud and Oracle Fusion Cloud.
Configuring SSO requires you to configure SAML 2.0 Identity Provider
(ldP) between Oracle EPM Cloud and Oracle Fusion Cloud. See Managing Oracle Single Sign-On in Administering Oracle Cloud Identity Management for information on configuring the SSO process to work with Oracle Fusion applications.
- Management Reporting New Features
- New Smart View for Office is Available - A new version of Oracle Smart View for Office is available. Oracle recommends installing Smart View Release 188.8.131.52.620.
- 25374614 - If a report grid has a POV dimension with multiple selections and printable pages enabled and if Suppress #Missing is enabled for the grid, POV members without data will no longer be printed.
- 24387474 - When uploading application snapshots, “Application Blocked by Java Security” messages will no longer occur.
- Management Reporting
- Report Packages
- Smart View (General)
- Smart View (Ad Hoc Analysis)
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1