Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, April 7, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, April 21, 2017. The update will be applied during your scheduled daily maintenance window.
- Changing Maintenance Time to Accommodate Daylight Saving Time
- New Smart View Version
- Single Sign-On with NetSuite
- Reference Files, Doclets, and Variables Are Now Supported in PowerPoint Report Packages
- Author Phase Completion Is Now Autotmatic
- Restriction Removed for Closing Author Phase Prior to Starting a Review Phase
- Hyperlinks Are Now Supported in Review Instances and During a Preview of a Report Package
- Management Reporting Enhancements
- Management Reporting
- Report Packages
- Smart View (General)
- Smart View (Ad Hoc Analysis)
- 25577027 - Previously, under certain conditions, an uploaded font may no longer appear available within the Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud system. Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud now includes an additional validation to ensure all uploaded fonts are available for use within the system.
- 25451887 - In Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud applications, ampersands are now allowed in member alias names.
- 25388604 - Performance improvements were made in several areas of the Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud workflow, including opening report packages and doclets, doclet operations such as checkin and checkout, refresh, and sync.
- 25333490 - Performance improvements were made in several areas of the Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud workflow, including opening report packages and doclets, doclet operations such as checkin and checkout, refresh, and sync.
- 25462721 - After a refresh, the alignment and size of embedded charts no longer changes.
- 25477523 - Hidden or unhidden rows in Management Report grids no longer causes row numbers to be misaligned.
- 25615257 - Cell formulas no longer become corrupt when switching a cell formula and a row formula for a cell.
- 25544451 - You no longer receive a service error when switching from a Management Report grid preview to the grid edit mode.
- 25438026 - Double underline formatting at the bottom of a grid now renders correctly in grid preview.
- 25544400 - Columns that are set using Relative Member and CurrentPOV functions no longer change years incorrectly.
- 25544432 - If a selected header member cell contains a single member selection, and not a function, and either Indent by Generation or Indent by Level is selected, a negative indent is no longer allowed.
- 25057251 - In time zones that change based on daylight saving time, the daily maintenance time now accommodates the time change so that the maintenance process starts correctly at the time you set.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1