The following Bundle Patch has been released for Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 22.214.171.124.x
This bundle patch download is available from the My Oracle Support | Patches & Updates section.
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Suite Bundle Patch 126.96.36.199.210119
Prior to proceeding with this OBIEE Bundle Patch implementation and related downloads, refer to the Readme file for important information. It is important to verify that the requirements, installation instructions; support paths; notes; etc for this patch are met as outlined within the Readme file; which is available from the Patches & Updates download screen.
About this Patch:
- Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patches are cumulative. That is, the content of all previous 188.8.131.52.x bundle patches is included in the latest bundle patch.
- To install the Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.210119 patch, Oracle BI EE 220.127.116.11.0 must be installed in the Oracle BI Home directory. Subsequent Oracle BI EE patches can be installed on Oracle BI EE 18.104.22.168.0 or any Oracle BI EE bundle patch with a lower fifth numeral version than the one being installed. For example, you can install 22.214.171.124.210119 on 126.96.36.199.0.
- A Bundle Patch is a collection of cumulative patches for the Oracle BI EE components. The patches in a Bundle Patch have been tested to work together. Therefore, you must apply every patch in the Bundle Patch.
- Patch 32310890 is the top-level patch and it contains all of the cumulative component patches. This provides a single patch to download from My Oracle Support, although there are several component patches that must be installed in the Oracle BI Home directory.
- Note that some component patches might not have changed since the last Bundle Patch was installed but all are included in the Bundle Patch. Only component patches that have NEW changes will be installed by OPatch. For Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patch 188.8.131.52.201020, the component patches listed in the table below in BOLD are new.
OBIEE Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.201020 under the top-level Patch 32310890 consists of the following component patches:
- 24346370 - BIADFCOMPS Bundle Patch 220.127.116.11.160808 Oracle Business Intelligence ADF Components (BIADFCOMPS)
- 32296320 - BIFNDN BUNDLE PATCH 18.104.22.168.201216 Oracle Business Intelligence Presentation Services (BIPS) (BIFNDN)
- 32293873 - BIP Bundle Patch 22.214.171.124.201216 Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP)
- 27325397 - BIFNDNEPM 126.96.36.199.0 Runtime Patch 45 Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Components Installed from Oracle BI Installer 188.8.131.52.0 (BIFNDNEPM)
- 31877519 - BIMAD Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.200911 Oracle BI Mobile App Designer (BIMAD)
- 31924963 - BISERVER BUNDLE PATCH 220.127.116.11.200922 Oracle Business Intelligence Server (BISERVER)
- 28241036 - BISHIPHOME Patch for 18.104.22.168.181016 Oracle Business Intelligence Platform Client Installers and MapViewer
- 30786634 - BITHIRDPARTY Bundle Patch 22.214.171.124.200414 Oracle Business Intelligence Third Party
Bugs Fixed By this Patch:
Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patch 126.96.36.199.210119 includes all the bug fixes released in Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patch 188.8.131.52.201020 and new bug fixes. For a detailed report of new bug fixes in Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.210119, see Section 7: Bugs Fixed by This Patch.
Take some time to review and assess various issues that may impact your installation process in Section 2 of the readme:
- "Section 2.1: For Customers Moving From 220.127.116.11.x to 18.104.22.168.210119"
- "Section 2.2: Interim Patch Conflict Detection and Resolution"
- "Section 2.3: For Clustered Environments"
- “Section 2.4: Version Changes from 22.214.171.124.161018”
- “Section 2.5: Deprecation of Adobe Flash Player”
- “Section 2.6:Creating Analysis using SQL from Advanced tab is restricted for non-admin users as part of Security bug 31024106”
Please note that Premier Support for all 11g releases ended December 2018. Customers wishing to continue error correction beyond December 2018, for any 11g version, must be on the terminal release (126.96.36.199) and must purchase Extended Support. It is recommended you begin your out-of-place migration plans to Oracle Analytics Cloud or the latest available on-premises version that is within Premier Support.
=============================================================================================For More Information.....
Note: The information in the readme always takes precedence because it contains the latest information and steps.