Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications 126.96.36.199.3
New Support for Fusion Middleware (FMW) 12c Tech Stack
Customers can now deploy OBIA 188.8.131.52.3 on a consolidated 12c technology stack minimizing management resources, reducing costs and up-taking new FMW 12c capabilities:
- New support for ODI 184.108.40.206.2 eliminates need for “dual-headed” deployments.
- Updated OBIA Configuration Manager (BIACM) and OBIEE 220.127.116.11.1 certifications with Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c stack
New Oracle Analytics Server and Oracle Analytics Cloud certifications
- Oracle Analytics Cloud 5.5 certification on Oracle OCI Gen2 Cloud Infrastructure and many functional updates for cloud and hybrid OBIA customers.
- Oracle Analytics Server (OAS) is an out-of-place platform upgrade from OBIEE and has many functional advantages and updates that will benefit OBIA on-premise customers.
Premier support for OBIA 18.104.22.168.3 now aligned with Oracle Applications Unlimited premier support timelines
- Oracle BI Applications 22.214.171.124.3 extends Premier Support to align with Oracle SaaS and Oracle Applications Unlimited (Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Siebel, JD Edwards) Lifetime Support timelines through at least 2031.
Where can I find more information?