Oracle Applications Unlimited Extended Through at Least 2032
We are announcing an extension of Applications Unlimited from 2031 to 2032 for our Oracle Applications Unlimited Products; which includes Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management System. Doing so provides customers with more than a decade of ongoing product development, new features, innovations on the Continuous Innovation releases, and continued Oracle Premier Support.
Refer to the Lifetime Support Policy for Oracle Applications.
- Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to continuous innovation while also providing a commitment to offer Oracle Premier Support through at least 2032.
- Oracle Premier Support provides comprehensive maintenance and software upgrades for your Application Unlimited products through at least 2032, on the current Continuous Innovation releases.
- Oracle will deliver new functionality to covered Oracle Applications as updates to the existing Continuous Innovation release, and upgrades will not be required to gain access to new features and capabilities. Fixes and updates are cumulative and will be available to all customers in the most current release.
Commitment to Customers:
- Oracle Premier Support through at least 2032
Commitment to Innovation:
- Receive ongoing new features
- Run same application on-premises or in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
Commitment to Products:
- Transparent product roadmap
- Ongoing R&D investment
- Gain peace of mind with no surprises.
- New features without upgrades.
- No forced migrations.
- Ample time for future planning budgeting and allocating resources.
- Tailor to your enterprise’s business and IT strategies.
- Get more value from existing application environment.
- Lifetime Support Policy for Oracle Applications
- Lifetime Support for your Oracle Applications Unlimited products
- Oracle Applications Unlimited and Oracle Premier Support
- Oracle's Lifetime Support Policy
- Oracle Premier Support
- Applications Unlimited
- Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Officially Joins Oracle Applications Unlimited - What Does This Mean?