Oracle Analytics Cloud is available on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (Gen 2) in EMEA regions.
Important Information for Administrators
In this latest rollout, there is a new administrative user experience. For existing customers, this means a change to the way you create and manage your Oracle Analytics Cloud environments, that is, perform actions such as create, start, stop, scale, and delete instances.
This change is expected to roll-out from March 2nd, 2020.
Current Administrator Experience
Currently, administrators access their Oracle Analytics Cloud environments through the Analytics menu under Platform Services (below):
New Administrator Experience
When Oracle Analytics Cloud is available on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (Gen 2) in EMEA regions, administrators will access their Oracle Analytics Cloud environments through the Analytics Cloud menu under Solutions and Platforms (below):
You use this Analytics Cloud menu to access and manage your current environments, as well as any new environments you create on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Gen 2.
Detailed information about this administrative experience is available on Oracle Help Center.
Other key points to note:
- There will be no disruption for you or your users as part of this roll-out.
- Administrators can continue to create and manage their Oracle Analytics Cloud environments using the current administration pages.
- Administrators can create and manage their Oracle Analytics Cloud environments using the new administration pages offered with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Gen 2.
- There isn’t any requirement to migrate your existing Oracle Analytics Cloud environments.
- User capabilities in Oracle Analytics Cloud environments are exactly the same, whichever way you create them.
- New infrastructure capabilities are planned for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Gen 2 but not within the scope of this roll-out.
For more information, refer to the following:
If you have further questions, please contact Oracle Support.