- This update applies routine maintenance and infrastructural updates.
- No customer defects have been logged to date.
- Migration Functionality Easily Accessible Under Console - this functionality has been moved from the Navigator on the Home page to a Migration tab in the Console with a simplified user interface.
- New EPM Automate Utility Version - new version of the EPM Automate Utility is available with this update. This version implements simplified exit codes and detailed error messages that provide specific information in case of command execution failures. The utility now supports these error codes only:
- 1 to indicate functional errors reported by the REST APIs that the utility uses
- 6 to indicate that the service is not available
- 7 to indicate errors caused by the use of invalid command or parameter
- 9 to indicate failures due to invalid credentials
- 11 to indicate internal server errors
- Error codes 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, and 10 are no longer applicable. If your scripts use these codes, replace them with a new code.
- You must install this version of the utility to use the new commands. See these sections in Working with EPM Automate for Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud:
- When using EPM Automate, log out and log in again after importing a Financial Close Management (FCM) snapshot to refresh the icons on the Home page.
- You may receive inaccurate messages from Navigator if pop-up blockers are enabled. Disable pop-up blockers in your browser to avoid this.
- In the Academy, some pages and icons may appear different in the video and the Cloud service.
Learn what's new and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.