Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Oracle Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, February 3, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, February 17, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
- New Transaction Matching Module Available
- New EPM Automate Utility Version
- Single Sign-On with Fusion Applications.
This update applies routine maintenance and infrastructural updates.
- 25050932 - When a team member reopens a reconciliation, questions in the Reviewer tab properly display after clicking on the Claim or Release button.
- When using EPM Automate, log out and log in again after importing a Financial Close Management (FCM) snapshot to refresh the icons on the Home page.
- You may receive inaccurate messages from Navigator if pop-up blockers are enabled. Disable pop-up blockers in your browser to avoid this.
- In the Academy, some pages and icons may appear different in the video and the Cloud service.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Learn what's new and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1