- New Transaction Matching Module Available - With Transaction Matching, companies can automate preparation of high volume / labor intensive reconciliations and seamlessly integrate those results into the tracking features within Reconciliation Compliance. This powerful new module will save companies additional time on performance of reconciliations, while improving quality and reducing risk. Once an Administrator performs the necessary steps to create the reconciliations, users will be able to load data, run the auto match process, confirm suggested matches, create manual matches and run balancing reports.
- Monthly Update Schedule - the latest updates will be applied to your test environment on Friday, December 2, 2016 and to your production environment on Friday, December 16, 2016. The update will be applied during your scheduled daily maintenance window
- No customer defects have been logged to date.
- Prevent Rejection and Send Email Update Rule Types Added
- Rerun Rules
- Saved Views
- Reopen Reconciliations
- User IDs in Pick Lists
- 30 Column Transactional Dashboards
- When using EPM Automate, log out and log in again after importing a Financial Close Management (FCM) snapshot to refresh the icons on the Home page.
- You may receive inaccurate messages from Navigator if pop-up blockers are enabled. Disable pop-up blockers in your browser to avoid this.
- In the Academy, some pages and icons may appear different in the video and the Cloud service.
Learn what's new and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.