Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Oracle Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, April 7, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, April 21, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
Announcements: New Transaction Matching Module Available
- Transaction Matching is the latest addition to Oracle’s comprehensive Account Reconciliation Cloud Service and the perfect complement to the existing Reconciliation Compliance feature set. With Transaction Matching, companies can automate preparation of high volume / labor intensive reconciliations and seamlessly integrate those results into the tracking features within Reconciliation Compliance. This powerful new module will save companies additional time on performance of reconciliations, while improving quality and reducing risk. Once an Administrator performs the necessary steps to create the reconciliations, users will be able to load data, run the auto match process, confirm suggested matches, create manual matches and run balancing reports.
This update applies routine maintenance and infrastructural updates.
- Translation of User Assistance Is Now Available
- Configuring Single Sign-On with NetSuite
- Changing Maintenance Time to Accommodate Daylight Saving Time
- No defects fixed in this update.
- When using EPM Automate, log out and log in again after importing a Financial Close Management (FCM) snapshot to refresh the icons on the Home page.
- You may receive inaccurate messages from Navigator if pop-up blockers are enabled. Disable pop-up blockers in your browser to avoid this.
- In the Academy, some pages and icons may appear different in the video and the Cloud service.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness
- Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade
is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this
broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a
release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your
upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including
capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1