The following Bundle Patch has been released for Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 18.104.22.168.x
This bundle patch download is available from the My Oracle Support | Patches & Updates section.
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Suite Bundle Patch 22.214.171.124.200714
Please note that Premier Support for all 11g releases ended December 2018. Customers wishing to continue error correction beyond December 2018, for any 11g version, must be on the terminal release (126.96.36.199) and must purchase Extended Support. It is recommended you begin your out-of-place migration plans to Oracle Analytics Cloud or the latest available on-premises version that is within Premier Support.
About this Patch:
- Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patches are cumulative. That is, the content of all previous 188.8.131.52.x bundle patches is included in the latest bundle patch.
- Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.200714 includes all the bug fixes released in Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patch 220.127.116.11.200414 and new bug fixes. For a detailed report of new bug fixes in Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patch 18.104.22.168.200714, see Section 7: Bugs Fixed by This Patch.
- To install the Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patch 22.214.171.124.200714 patch, Oracle BI EE 126.96.36.199.0 must be installed in the Oracle BI Home directory. Subsequent Oracle BI EE patches can be installed on Oracle BI EE 188.8.131.52.0 or any Oracle BI EE bundle patch with a lower fifth numeral version than the one being installed. For example, you can install 184.108.40.206.200714 on 220.127.116.11.0
- A Bundle Patch is a collection of cumulative patches for the Oracle BI EE components. The patches in a Bundle Patch have been tested to work together. Therefore, you must apply every patch in the Bundle Patch.
- Patch 31525202 is the top-level patch and it contains all of the cumulative component patches. This provides a single patch to download from My Oracle Support, although there are several component patches that must be installed in the Oracle BI Home directory.
- Note that some component patches might not have changed since the last Bundle Patch was installed but all are included in the Bundle Patch. Only component patches that have NEW changes will be installed by OPatch. For Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patch 18.104.22.168.200714, the component patches listed in below in BOLD are new.
The Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patch 22.214.171.124.200714 under the top-level Patch 31525202 consists of the following component patches:
- 24346370 - BIADFCOMPS Bundle Patch 126.96.36.199.160808 Oracle Business Intelligence ADF Components (BIADFCOMPS)
- 31518866 - BIFNDN BUNDLE PATCH 188.8.131.52.200619 Oracle Business Intelligence Presentation Services (BIPS) (BIFNDN)
- 31460938 - BIP Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.200608 Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP)
- 27325397 - BIFNDNEPM 220.127.116.11.0 Runtime Patch 45 Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Components Installed from Oracle BI Installer 18.104.22.168.0 (BIFNDNEPM)
- 31469432 - BIMAD Bundle Patch 22.214.171.124.200609 Oracle BI Mobile App Designer (BIMAD)
- 30660974 - BISERVER BUNDLE PATCH 126.96.36.199.0(ID:191213.0138) Oracle Business Intelligence Server (BISERVER)
- 28241036 - BISHIPHOME Patch for 188.8.131.52.181016 Oracle Business Intelligence Platform Client Installers and MapViewer
- 30786634 - BITHIRDPARTY Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.200414 Oracle Business Intelligence Third Party
Prior to proceeding with this OBIEE Bundle Patch implementation and related downloads, refer to the Readme file for important information. It is important to verify that the requirements, installation instructions; support paths; notes; etc for this patch are met as outlined within the Readme file; which is available from the Patches & Updates download screen.
For More Information.....
Have a question for OBIEE specifically ....
The My Oracle Support Community " OBIEE (MOSC) " is the ideal first stop to seek & find product specific answers: