The following Bundle Patch has been released for Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 220.127.116.11.x
This bundle patch download is available from the My Oracle Support | Patches & Updates section.
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Suite Bundle Patch 18.104.22.168.190416
NOTE: Due to end of error correct support (Dec 2018), it is highly recommended that you begin your out-of-place migration plans to Oracle Analytics Cloud or the latest available OBIEE 12c version.
A Bundle Patch is a collection of cumulative patches for the Oracle BI EE components. The patches in a Bundle Patch have been tested to work together. Therefore, you must apply every patch in the Bundle Patch.
About this Patch:
- Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patch 22.214.171.124.190416 includes all the bug fixes released in Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patch 126.96.36.199.181016 and new bug fixes.
- To install the Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patch 188.8.131.52.190416 patch, Oracle BI EE 184.108.40.206.0 must be installed in the Oracle BI Home directory. Subsequent Oracle BI EE patches can be installed on Oracle BI EE 220.127.116.11.0 or any Oracle BI EE bundle patch with a lower fifth numeral version than the one being installed. For example, you can install 18.104.22.168.190416 on 22.214.171.124.0.
- Patch 29492717 is the top-level patch and it contains all of the cumulative component patches. This provides a single patch to download from My Oracle Support, although there are several component patches that must be installed in the Oracle BI Home directory.Note that some component patches might not have changed since the last Bundle Patch was installed but all are included in the Bundle Patch. Only component patches that have NEW changes will be installed by OPatch. For Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patch 126.96.36.199.190416, the component patches listed in the table below in BOLD are new.
The Oracle BI EE Suite Bundle Patch 188.8.131.52.190416 under the top-level patch 29492717 consists of the following component patches:
- 24346370 BIADFCOMPS Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.160808 Oracle Business Intelligence ADF Components (BIADFCOMPS)
- 29317468 BIFNDN Bundle Patch 220.127.116.11.190206 Oracle Business Intelligence Presentation Services (BIPS) (BIFNDN)
- 29444334 BIP Bundle Patch 18.104.22.168.190305 Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP)
- 27325397 BIFNDNEPM 22.214.171.124.0 Runtime Patch 45 Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Components Installed from Oracle BI Installer 126.96.36.199.0 (BIFNDNEPM)
- 28006413 BIMAD Bundle Patch 188.8.131.52.180511 Oracle BI Mobile App Designer (BIMAD)
- 28029202 BISERVER Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.180515 Oracle Business Intelligence Server (BISERVER)
- 28241036 BISHIPHOME Patch for 220.127.116.11.181016 Oracle Business Intelligence Platform Client Installers and MapViewer
- 27278192 BITHIRDPARTY Bundle Patch 18.104.22.168.180417 Oracle Business Intelligence Third Party
Prior to proceeding with this OBIEE Bundle Patch implementation and related downloads, refer to the Readme file for important information. It is important to verify that the requirements, installation instructions; support paths; notes; etc for this patch are met as outlined within the Readme file; which is available from the Patches & Updates download screen.
For More Information.....
- To locate the latest available Patch information for OBIEE, refer to
- OBIEE 11g: Required and Recommended Bundle Patches and Patch Sets - Doc ID 1488475.1
- OBIEE 12c: Required and Recommended Bundle Patches and Patch Sets (Doc ID 2070465.1)
- For an introduction to OBIEE Suite Bundle Patches, which includes information on the bundle patch lifecycle, availability, and version names, refer to OBIEE Suite Bundle Patches - Doc ID 1591422.1
- Critical Patch Update (CPU) Program April 2019 Patch Availability Document (PAD) (Doc ID 2498664.1)
To share your experience about installing this patch ...
- In the MOS | Patches & Updates screen for OBIEE Patch 29492717, click the "Start a Discussion" and submit your review.
Have a question for OBIEE specifically ....
The My Oracle Support Community " OBIEE (MOSC) " is the ideal first stop to seek & find product specific answers: