Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications 188.8.131.52.3
Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications 184.108.40.206.3 for Oracle Linux and Red Hat Linux is now available on the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud, and on the Oracle BI Applications OTN page.
New Support for Fusion Middleware (FMW) 12c Tech Stack
Customers can now deploy OBIA 220.127.116.11.3 on a consolidated 12c technology stack minimizing management resources, reducing costs and up-taking new FMW 12c capabilities:
- New support for ODI 18.104.22.168.2 eliminates need for “dual-headed” deployments.
- Updated OBIA Configuration Manager (BIACM) and OBIEE 22.214.171.124.1 certifications with Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c stack
New Oracle Analytics Server and Oracle Analytics Cloud certifications
- Oracle Analytics Cloud 5.5 certification on Oracle OCI Gen2 Cloud Infrastructure and many functional updates for cloud and hybrid OBIA customers.
- Oracle Analytics Server (OAS) is an out-of-place platform upgrade from OBIEE and has many functional advantages and updates that will benefit OBIA on-premise customers.
Premier support for OBIA 126.96.36.199.3 now aligned with Oracle Applications Unlimited premier support timelines
- Oracle BI Applications 188.8.131.52.3 extends Premier Support to align with Oracle SaaS and Oracle Applications Unlimited (Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Siebel, JD Edwards) Lifetime Support timelines through at least 2031.
Where can I find more information?