Oracle Analytics Cloud Service (OACS) 17.4.1
We are pleased to announce availability of the 17.4.1 OAC patch; which includes the following:
- Update to Data Visualization 3.0
- New custom themes feature to allow customer to “brand” the user interface
- Support for Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud service as a data source.
- Enhancements to Essbase Cloud
- In addition, the release is certified on Oracle Cloud Machine
Please review the following information related to this patch:
- Applying the Latest Patch to BI Services (17.4.1) - click here
- Applying the Latest Patch to Essbase Services (17.4.1) - click here
- Although there is no net new functionality over 17.3.5 released at end of September. it is advised that you use 17.4.1 because of inclusion of bug fixes.
- There is also a new BI Admin tool for the latest release that can be downloaded from here
- No IDCS integration in this release.
- What's New For Oracle Analytics Cloud - September 2017
- Oracle Analytics Cloud - Getting Started
- Administering Oracle Analytics Cloud in a Customer-Managed Environment Documentation