The monthly updates now include announcements and upcoming changes for Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common and Narrative Reporting.
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Test environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, September 6, 2019. Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Production environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, September 20, 2019.
This section contains announcements related to Narrative Reporting.
- New Videos and Tutorials
- Working with Books
- Management Report Grid Row Rendering in Report Package Embedded Content
- All Business Processes to Support an Identical Set of Predefined Roles
- Report Package Doclet Version Limit
- Management Reporting
- Access Control
- Report Packages
- Disclosure Management
- Smart View
- Only for Smart View for Office with Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common
This section contains announcements related to the common EPM Cloud components such as EPM Automate, Migration, Access Control, Data Integration, and Smart View for Office.
- New Version of EPM Automate
- New Feedback Activity Report
- Activity Report as a JSON File and New Activity Report Sections
- Support for Different Identity Domains for Test and Production Environments
- New Features in Smart View for Office (Mac and Browser)
- New Oracle Netsuite Seeded Saved Searches Available in Data Management
- New REST APIs to Support Bring Your Own Key Solution and to Create Role Assignment Report
EPM Cloud Common - Upcoming Changes
- Removal of Group Export and Import Options from Access Control
- EPM Cloud's New Look and Feel
- Removal of Instance Name from Predefined Role Names
- Predefined Role Names as EPM Cloud Key Words
- Query Governor on BSO and ASO Cubes
- Enhancement Request Process to Move to Idea Labs
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
=========================================================================================================================Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1