The monthly updates now include announcements and upcoming changes for Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common and Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud.
Monthly Update Schedule:
Test Environments: Oracle will apply this monthly update during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC on Friday, June 5, 2020.
Production Environments: Oracle will apply this monthly update during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC on Friday, June 19, 2020.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common
This section contains announcements related to the common EPM Cloud components:
- New Topics in EPM Cloud Operations Guide
- EPM Automate Updates
- Change in Email Address for Outgoing Emails
- Manage Dimensions with Admin Extension in Smart View (Mac and Browser)
- Set User Preferences in Smart View (Mac and Browser)
- Use HsGetValue and HsSetValue to Retrieve Data in Smart View (Mac and Browser)
- Flash Disabled by Default in Calculation Manager
- Simplified Search in Access Control
- Connecting Directly from Oracle Analytics Cloud to EPM Cloud Platform
- REST API to Sort Members for Module Applications
- REST API to Review Rejected Data After Import
- New Applications Option in Data Integration
- Registering Applications for Cubes in Data Integration
- New Oracle NetSuite PBCS Sync SuiteApp Saved Searches
- Replace Mode for All Data Type with Security Load Method Now Supported
- LCM Migration of Data Load Mappings in Data Management
- Ability to Write to Upper-level Members Using Groovy
- Suppress Missing Rows When Building Grids Using Groovy
Financial Consolidation and Close:
This section contains information related to Financial Consolidation and Close.
- Ability to Automatically Open and Close Journal Periods Using Task Manager
- REST API for Importing Supplemental Collection Data
- Item Count Added to Supplemental Data Lists
- Intercompany Entity Aggregation Options
- Application Setting to Disable View Calculations
- Ability to Select Level 0 Descendants for Journal Reports
- Year-to-Date and Journal-to-Date Journal Entries
- Performance Substitution Variables
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets.
- Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud - Product Documentation
- Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1