The monthly updates now include announcements and upcoming changes for Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common and Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud.
Monthly Update Schedule:
Test Environments: Oracle will apply this monthly update during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC on Friday, May 1, 2020.
Production Environments: Oracle will apply this monthly update during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC on Friday, May 15, 2020.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common
This section contains announcements related to the common EPM Cloud components:
- New Topics in EPM Cloud Operations Guide
- New Role Assignment Report Format
- EPM Automate Updates
- Pre-defined Role Names as EPM Keywords
- Address for Outgoing Emails
- REST API to Manage Permission for Manual Access to Database
- New Excel Server Settings in Financial Reporting
- Manage User Point of View
- Ability to Filter Excluded Members from Segment Drop-Down Member Selector
- Run Integration Enhancements in Data Integration
- New EPM Integration Agent SQL Query Conditions
- Initializing Oracle NetSuite Applications
- Eight New ASO Functions in Calculation Manager
Financial Consolidation and Close:
This section contains information related to Financial Consolidation and Close.
- New Video
- Supplemental Data Manager Enhancements
- New EPM Automate Version
- Performance Substitution Variables
- Task Manager - Ability to View Instructions in Task List Views
- Modifying Seeded Accounts - Account Type and Consol Operator
- Running On-Demand Rules in a Fix
- Item Count Added to Lists
- New Length Function to Calculate Length of a String
- CSV (Formatted) Output Type Available for Reports
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets.
- Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud - Product Documentation
- Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1