The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS) update:
Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environments starting at 23:00 UTC (15:00 PST) on Friday, December 7, 2018 and to your production environment on Friday, December 21, 2018, also starting at 23:00 UTC. The updates will be applied to your environments during the first subsequent daily maintenance.
Backing up the daily maintenance snapshot and restoring the environment as needed are self-service operations. Oracle recommends that you download the maintenance snapshot every day to a local server. Refer to Backing Up and Restoring an Environment Using the Maintenance Snapshot in Getting Started with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud for Administrators.
- Ability to Create New Composite Forms
- New EPM Automate Utility Version
- Data Management Dimension and Attribute Column Enhancements
- HsSetValue Accepts Additional Data Types
- System Maintenance Task Options Enhancements
- Consolidation Report Enhancements
- Supplemental Data Manager Governors
- Supplemental Data Support for Negative Number Colors
- Smart View Support for Dashboards
- Proposed Changes to Application-Level Access Control
- Classic Dimension Editor
- Renaming Close Manager Feature Set
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
- Removal of Block Storage Cube Runtime Statistics
- Load Data to P&L Accounts Using FCCS_ClosingBalance_Input
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1