The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS) update:
Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, September 1, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, September 15, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
Note: You can migrate maintenance snapshots from the current version of the service instance to the preceding version or to the next version. For example, snapshots from 17.08 can be imported into 17.07 and 17.09 service instances. Migration between the same versions is always supported. For more information about migration, see Administering Migration for Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud.
Removal of Support - File-Based Integration of Data Management with Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud
- Integrated Business Process Navigation Flows
- Customizing the Application Interface with Navigation Flows
- Automatic Application Snapshot Uploads to Facilitate Troubleshooting
- Support for Single Sign-on Using Oracle Identity Cloud Services (IDCS)
- Simplified Provisioning Report
- Enhancements to the Activity Report
- New REST API, Copy Snapshot
- Selecting Identity Domain at Sign In
- Give Us Documentation Feedback
- Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud Budgetary Control and Encumbrance Accounting is now fully integrated with Data Management.
- This enhancement brings the integration of Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud on par with the current, out of the box, file-based integration. As a result, the file-based integration will be phased out starting the September update to the service.
- If you are using file-based integration between Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud, Oracle recommends that you adopt this new integration as soon as possible.
- CICTA Redirection Account Settings Not Retained After Upgrade
- Copying Managed Data
- Self Service Upgrade
- FCCS Amount Override and Rate Override Accounts
- Editing Dates in a Data Collection Period
- Entity Member Names/Aliases with ICP Property
- Working with Metadata
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1