The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS) update:
Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, August 4, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, August 18, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
- New Smart View for Office Version
- Processing Oracle General Ledger Adjustment Periods in Data Management
- Data Management Integration with the Financials Accounting Hub (FAH) and Financial Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service (FAHRCS)
- Allow Parent or System Members as Source in Currency Translation
- Change in Calculation of CTA for Net Income/Retained Earnings Current Accounts
Enhancements in Close Manager:
- Ability to Generate Report Binders
- Compact View for Lists
- Bulk Upload of Attachments
- Import File Delimiters
- Enable Teams in Close Manager
- New Date Calculations for Close Manager and Supplemental Data Manager
Enhancements in Supplemental Data Manager:
- Ability to Use Negative Start Date Offset in Forms
- Configurable Column Width in Forms
- Load Viewer Access to Forms
- Enable Teams in Supplemental Data Manager
Removal of Support - File-Based Integration of Data Management with Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud
- Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud Budgetary Control and Encumbrance Accounting is now fully integrated with Data Management.
- This enhancement brings the integration of Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud on par with the current, out of the box, file-based integration. As a result, the file-based integration will be phased out starting the September update to the service.
- If you are using file-based integration between Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud, Oracle recommends that you adopt this new integration as soon as possible.
- Exchange Rates Calculation
- Member Selector Not Visible in Clear Data
- CICTA Redirection Account Settings Not Retained After Upgrade
- Copying Managed Data
- Self Service Upgrade
- FCCS Amount Override and Rate Override Accounts
- Editing Dates in a Data Collection Period
- Entity Member Names/Aliases with ICP Property
- Working with Metadata
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1