The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS) update:
Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, July 7, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, July 21, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
- Updated Provisioning Report
- Ability to Add Existing Cards, Clusters, Tabs, and Sub Tabs to Navigation Flows
- Member Name May Contain Comma
- Export a Grid Design in Financial Reporting Web Studio to Excel
- New Seeded Closing Balance Input Movement Member
- Ability to Create New Data Source Members Outside of Total Data Source
- Copy / Clear Data
- Ability to Customize Evaluation Order for Dimensions
- Exchange Rate Account Aliases
Removal of Support - File-Based Integration of Data Management with Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud
- Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud Budgetary Control and Encumbrance Accounting is now fully integrated with Data Management.
- This enhancement brings the integration of Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud on par with the current, out of the box, file-based integration. As a result, the file-based integration will be phased out starting the September update to the service.
- If you are using file-based integration between Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud, Oracle recommends that you adopt this new integration as soon as possible.
- Refer to the July 2017 updates for full list.
- Adding New Data Source Hierarchy and Consolidation
- FCCS Amount Override and Rate Override Accounts
- Copying Supplemental Detail Data
- Editing Dates in a Data Collection Period
- Entity Member Names/Aliases with ICP Property
- Working with Metadata
- Users Are Unable to Access Folders and Reports
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1