The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS) update:
Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS)
June 2017 Updates
Monthly Update Schedule:
- Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, June 2, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, June 16, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
- New EPM Automate Utility Version
- Activity Report Now Shows Database Query Performance Data
- Oracle NetSuite Integration with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud
- Support Added for Google Chrome
- Launch a Financial Report with One Click
- Currency Translation Adjustment on Income Statement
- Configurable Translation Override Rules
- Ability to Change the Number Format for Chart Point Values and Axis Labels
- Upload Custom Fonts to Financial Reporting
- Improved Content Upgrade Screens
- Change of Behavior: File Uploads
Removal of Support - File-Based Integration of Data Management with Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud
- Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud Budgetary Control and Encumbrance Accounting is now fully integrated with Data Management.
- This enhancement brings the integration of Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud on par with the current, out of the box, file-based integration. As a result, the file-based integration will be phased out starting the September update to the service.
- If you are using file-based integration between Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud, Oracle recommends that you adopt this new integration as soon as possible.
- Refer to the June 2017 updates for full list.
- Working with Metadata
- Users Are Unable to Access Folders and Reports
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1