The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS) update:
Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS)
May 2017 Updates
Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, May 5, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, May 19, 2017. The update will be applied during your scheduled daily maintenance window..
- Management Reporting
- Report Packages
- Smart View (General)
- Smart View (Ad Hoc Analysis)
- 25683040 - Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS) will automatically revert any Embedded Content (EC) control which may have inadvertently been changed from block mode to inline mode preventing a service error upon refresh of the EC control.
- 25690986 - In Management Reporting, if you have multiple dimensions in rows and columns and the header row or column for a dimension is hidden, it is now hidden from the chart as well.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1