The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS) update:
Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environments on Friday, December 1, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, December 15, 2017, starting at 14:00 UTC-7 (2:00pm Pacific Time). The updates will be applied to your environments during the first daily maintenance occurring after this time.
- Data Source Substitution Variable Support in Management Reports
- Access Oracle Customer Cloud Connect From the User Assistance Menu
- Set Locale, Thousands and Decimal Separators, and Unit of Measurement at the Report Package Level
- New Smart View for Office Version
- New Smart View Extension Version
- New EPM Getting Started Guides
- Management Reporting
- Report Packages
- Smart View
- Disclosure Management
- 26644290 - Excel reference doclets with a large number of named ranges now correctly display all named ranges in Add Embedded Content in Smart View.
- 26395330/ 26983833/26915915 - You can now set options for locale, thousands and decimals separators, and units of measurement at the report package level and have these settings correctly apply to all embedded content from both Excel-based and Management Reporting reference doclets.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1