The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS) update:
Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, November 3, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, November 17, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
- Conditional Formatting and Suppression in Management Reports
- Inline XBRL Support in Disclosure Management
- Management Reporting
- Report Packages
- Smart View
- Disclosure Management
- 26695888 - In report packages, documents with subsections are now numbered correctly in the table of contents.
- NOTE: To apply this fix to existing report packages, download the style sample document, modify it slightly to notify the system that is has changed (for example, insert a space), and then upload it. Then, edit your report package properties and re-upload and apply the style sample document.
- 26920875 - You can now import or copy report packages with a large number of reference doclets.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1