The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS) update:
Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, October 6, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, October 13, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
- Migrate Financial Reporting Reports to Management Reporting
- Enhanced Management Reporting Text Object Editor
- Special Characters Added for Library and Management Reporting Names
- Ability to Move Tree Branches in Taxonomy Designer
- Add and Remove Network Sections in Taxonomy Designer
- Management Reporting
- Report Packages
- Smart View
- Disclosure Management
- 26675615 - In the Inspect dialog for reference doclets, performance is improved when retrieving doclet usage information or a list of available content.
- 26724713 - A performance issue has been resolved when creating a report against an Essbase or Enterprise Performance Reporting data source that has more than ten dimensions and one or more of those dimensions is large (thousands of members).
- 25353144 - When making changes to the rows or columns of a Management Reporting grid, the system now returns you to the row or column that you were working on instead of the top of the grid.
- 26037154 - When you insert an Excel reference doclet with a named range that contains hidden filtered rows into Word, the hidden rows will no longer display with zeroes.
- 26718035 - Dashboards in the Oracle Cloud My Services portal now correctly display the size of the service instance data on the disc.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1