The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS) update:
Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, September 1, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, September 15, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
- Support for Single Sign-on Using Oracle Identity Cloud Services (IDCS)
- Integrated Business Process Navigation Flows
- Selecting Identity Domain at Sign In
- Auto-Registration of Taxonomies Published in Taxonomy Designer
- Give Us Documentation Feedback
- Management Reporting
- Report Packages
- Smart View
- Disclosure Management
- 26525099 - Expanding the size of the Add Report Content dialog within Smart View now increases the number of content items in the list.
- 26473475 - Using an incorrect variable name in the POV of a management report that was added to a report package as a reference doclet now displays an error message when the report snapshot is refreshed.
- 25918653 - Text is no longer incorrectly bolded when you insert a management report reference doclet into a Word doclet as embedded content.
- 26444327 - Previewing a report with a MemberAlias text function in a column with Current POV now correctly displays the member alias.
- 25310983 - Text in a Disclosure Management master document that overlaps the column width in Excel no longer impacts the adjacent column.
- 26431995 - Checking in a reference doclet with a large number of embedded contents no longer times out.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1