The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS) update:
Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, August 4, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, August 18, 2017. The update will be applied during your scheduled daily maintenance window.
- Prompt Support in Management Reporting
- Download Smart View Extensions from the Downloads Page
- Reset to Default Cell Properties Within a Management Report Grid
- Copy Formatting In a Management Reporting Grid
- Grid-Level Alias Table in Management Reporting Grids
- Set Date Format in Management Reporting Grids Data Cells
- Report Packages and Management Reports Inherit Edit/Admin Permissions from Folder
- Add Schedule-Type Networks in Disclosure Management Taxonomy Designer
- New Smart View For Office Version
- Management Reporting
- Report Packages
- Smart View
- Disclosure Management
- 25606132 - When publishing a taxonomy in Taxonomy Designer, the system will now display an error if you enter an invalid filename..
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1