The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS) update:
Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, July 7, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, July 21, 2017. The update will be applied during your scheduled daily maintenance window.
- Exclude Doclet from Author Phase
- Support for Automatically-Generated Table of Contents in Report Packages
- Copy/Paste Rows and Columns Within a Management Report Grid
- Replace Cell Value In Management Reporting Grid with Text String
- Report Packages and Management Reports Inherit Edit/Admin Permissions from Folder
- NOTE: Review your access assignments for Management Reports and Report Packages in the Library in advance of the scheduled July 2017 update, and make any necessary adjustments. For any Report Packages or Management Reports that you do not wish to inherit permissions, de-select Inheritance in the Access tab of the Inspect window.
- New Smart View Extension Version
- Management Reporting
- Report Packages
- Smart View
- Disclosure Management
- 25981813 - Numerous performance enhancements in Smart View have been implemented, including improving doclet check out/check in times and report package rendering.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1