The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS) update:
Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environments starting at 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, June 1, 2018 and to your production environment on Friday, June 15, 2018, also starting at 22:00 UTC. The updates will be applied to your environments during the first subsequent daily maintenance.
Backing up the daily maintenance snapshot and restoring the environment as needed are self-service operations. Oracle recommends that you download the maintenance snapshot every day to a local server. Refer to Backing Up and Restoring an Environment Using the Maintenance Snapshot in Getting Started with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud for Administrators.
- New Version of Oracle Smart View for Office
- Ability to Set Decimal Places for Pie Chart Percentage Data Labels
- Drill Content to a Cell File Attachment
- Support Theme Selection
- Custom Background Image Scales
- Disclosure Management Supports Standardized Business Reporting (SBR) Taxonomy
- Disclosure Management Supports SEC Reporting Taxonomy (SRT)
- Disclosure Management Supports Ability to Register US GAAP 2018 and SEC Reporting Taxonomy 2018 Extension
- Disclosure Management Supports Ability to Edit an Extension Based Taxonomy
- Validate Fonts in Excel Reference Doclets in Smart View
- Create New Report Package Structure in Smart View
- Assign Authors While Adding Doclets to Report Package Structures in Smart View
- Management Reporting
- Report Packages
- Smart View
- Disclosure Management
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1