The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS) update:
Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS)
June 2017 Updates
Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, June 2, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, June 16, 2017. The update will be applied during your scheduled daily maintenance window.
- Disclosure Management
- The Oracle Disclosure Management Option for Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud, available for use under a separate license, allows users to develop their regulatory filings in a unified, collaborative environment. SEC filers, for example, may generate both XBRL and EDGAR HTML filing outputs from the same source, ensuring 100% validation of XBRL filings. It also emphasizes reuse and efficiency through its easy-to-use rollover process, providing XBRL tag migration and variable-driven smart text. For more information, refer to the June 2017 Updates.
- NOTE: Starting in July, Report Packages and Management Reports will inherit Permissions from their parent folders when Inheritance is turned on. (By default, Inheritance for Report Packages is turned off at creation.) This enhancement will provide a simplified and convenient approach to managing artifact access. You should review access assignments for Management Reports and Report Packages in the Library for these artifacts in advance of the scheduled July 2017 update and make any necessary adjustments. For any Report Packages or Management Reports that you do not wish to inherit permissions, simply de-select Inheritance in the Access tab in the Inspect window.
- Oracle NetSuite Integration with the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud (EPM Cloud)
- Data Management is now available as the integration mechanism for Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud customers looking to load data from Oracle NetSuite. Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud customers now have direct access to Netsuite’s unified suite of cloud-based ERP, CRM and commerce applications. The integration uses the NetSuite Saved Search framework to query data from the NetSuite system, which includes pre-packaged or customer defined Saved Searches.
- Management Reporting
- Report Packages
- Smart View
- 25689592 - When changing the time zone on the Daily Maintenance page, the application will now automatically convert the existing time to the new time zone.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1