Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) System On-Premise Release 11.2.5 is available!
Before installing this release, it is critical that you review the 11.2.5 readme in its entirety. The readme includes important, late-breaking information about this release of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System. It is available for download on Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
Release 11.2.5 includes the following new features:
- Delivery of Fusion Middleware 18.104.22.168 (certification matrix) and Java version 1.8.0_251.
- Certification of SQL Server 2017.
- Certification of Essbase 21c for Oracle Smart View for Office, Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting, and Oracle Hyperion Shared Services.
- Certification of upgrade and migration from Solaris to Linux.
- Certification of upgrade and migration from Solaris to Windows.
- Certification of the ability to upgrade Java to the latest patch level.
- The ability to apply an update directly from Release 11.2.3 and Release 11.2.4.
Financial Close Management New Features
- Beginning with Release 11.2.5, you can configure a content management system for Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management.
Planning New Features
- Support for Adding Dynamic Members in Smart View