Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) 11.2.1 is available!
Important information regarding the download files:
When downloading the 11.2.1 installation files from Oracle Software Delivery Cloud, the release number will show as 126.96.36.199.0; however, the downloaded zip files will be release 188.8.131.52.0. Hit "continue" to see the files.
These are the correct files to use if you are going to use these files to either:
- Install an update to your EPM System 184.108.40.206.0 release
- Install a new deployment of EPM System 220.127.116.11.0
If you want to add products or select files to an existing 18.104.22.168.0 deployment, or if you are looking to re-download installation files for release 22.214.171.124.0, please submit a Non-Technical SR with Oracle support, requesting access to the EPM System release 126.96.36.199.0 installation files.
New Features in Release 188.8.131.52.000:
- Click here for the New Features in Release 184.108.40.206.000
- Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System Release 220.127.116.11.000 adds support for Google Chrome web browser, Microsoft Edge web browser, and Windows Server 2016. Check the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System Certification Matrix for all platform requirements.
- EPM System Installer has a new installation type — Apply Update.
- Use Apply Update to move from EPM System Release 11.2.0 to 11.2.1. See Applying an Update to EPM System Products.
- Note:If you apply the update to move from an existing release 11.2.0 installation to release 18.104.22.168.000, you can’t roll back to release 11.2.0.
NOTE: The front end of edelivery is not updated. Once you hit continue, you will see the version of the file.
Refer to screenshot below: