The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud (EDMCS) update:
Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud (EDMCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environments starting at 23:00 UTC (15:00 PST) on Friday, December 7, 2018 and to your production environment on Friday, December 21, 2018, also starting at 23:00 UTC. The updates will be applied to your environments during the first subsequent daily maintenance.
Backing up the daily maintenance snapshot and restoring the environment as needed are self-service operations. Oracle recommends that you download the maintenance snapshot every day to a local server. Refer to Backing Up and Restoring an Environment Using the Maintenance Snapshot in Getting Started with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud for Administrators.
Announcements and New Features:
- Property Inheritance for Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud and Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud
- Enhanced Access to Viewpoints
- New EPM Automate Utility Version
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
- Default Values for Node, Date, and Timestamp Display with Red Border
- Subscription Notifications
- Importing a Snapshot
- Recreating Previously Deleted User Group
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1