The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud (EDMCS) update:
Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud (EDMCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Test environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, September 6, 2019. Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Production environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, September 20, 2019.
Backing up the daily maintenance snapshot and restoring the environment as needed are self-service operations. Oracle recommends that you download the maintenance snapshot every day to a local server. Refer to Backing Up and Restoring an Environment Using the Maintenance Snapshot in Getting Started with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud for Administrators.
- New Version of EPM Automate
- Support for Different Identity Domains for Test and Production Environments
- New REST APIs to Support Bring Your Own Key Solution and to Create Role Assignment Report
- Activity Report as a JSON File and New Activity Report Sections
- New Feedback Activity Report
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
- Default Values for Node, Date, and Timestamp Display with Red Border
- Email Notifications in English
- User with No Email Address
- Auditor Role
- Removal of Instance Name from Predefined Role Names
- Removal of Group Export and Import Options from Access Control
- All Business Processes to Support an Identical Set of Predefined Roles
- Predefined Role Names as EPM Cloud Key Words
- Enhancement Request Process to Move to Idea Labs
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1