Don't forget to register for the following Advisor Webcast scheduled for December 17, 2019.
Tuesday , December 17, 2019 08:00 AM (US Pacific Time)
Tuesday , December 17, 2019 11:00 AM (US Eastern Time)
Tuesday , December 17, 2019 05:00 PM (Central European Time)
Tuesday , December 17, 2019 09:30 PM (India Standard Time)
- This one hour webcast will be helpful for the service administrators of the FCC application who can enforce an additional security validation before closing the segment (Entity) through the underlying feature of Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close known as "Process Management". Using this feature "Process Management" we can prevent the locking of an entity unless certain validation has fulfilled. Additionally, we will cover the new features and considerations coming in 19.12 What’s New document.
- What is "Process Management"
- Functional Overview
- Setting up Approval Unit Hierarchy (AUH) for Process Management
- Setting up Validation rule for Process Management
- Approval Status Explanations
- How Email Notifications Work
- How Shared Entities Work
- Importing and Exporting Approval Unit Hierarchy (AUH)
For Additional Information and Registration Details:
- Register for this Advisor Webcast on on My Oracle Support Community
- To view scheduled & archived recordings of previous webcasts: