Don't forget to register for the following Advisor Webcast scheduled for February 18, 2020.
Tuesday , February 18, 2020 08:00 AM (US Pacific Time)
Tuesday , February 18, 2020 11:00 AM (US Eastern Time)
Tuesday , February 18, 2020 05:00 PM (Central European Time)
Tuesday , February 18, 2020 09:30 PM (India Standard Time)
This one hour webcast will be helpful for the service administrators / developers of the Financial Consolidation and Close application, who have more acquisitions in their chart of accounts of their business. Using the new "User Defined Rate Accounts" feature this session will cover how to translate an entity accurately using an exchange rate of the Acquisition date.
- Overview of Sample Acquisition Data Structure
- How to Define the Metadata for Loading the Acquisitions Data
- How to Automate the Tenure Period using Configurable Calculations
- Overview on "User Defined Rate Accounts" feature
- How to define the spot rate using "User Defined Rate Accounts" in the application?
- Loading data and validating data
- What’s new in the 20.02 release?
For Additional Information and Registration Details:
- Register for this Advisor Webcast on on My Oracle Support Community
- To view scheduled & archived recordings of previous webcasts: