The monthly updates now include announcements and upcoming changes for Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common and Account Reconciliation Cloud.
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Test environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 23:00 UTC (15:00 PST) on Friday, February 7, 2020. Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Production environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 23:00 UTC (15:00 PST) on Friday, February 21, 2020.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common
This section contains announcements related to the common EPM Cloud components:
- New Videos
- Smart View for Office (Mac and Browser)
- New Version of EPM Automate
- Service Instance Names Removed from Role Names Displayed in Access Control
- Batch Processing Enhancement in Data Management
- Fusion Web Services URL Address Change in Data Management
- New Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud Extracts Available in Data Management
- Update Inbox Files with Data Management Using REST APIs and EPM Automate
- Reset the Service and Include a Comment Using REST APIs
- Transaction Import in Transaction Matching Supports Localized Date Format
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1