The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS) update:
Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will begin applying the latest updates to EPM Cloud Test environments starting at 14:00 UTC-7 (2:00pm Pacific Time) Friday, December 1, 2017 and to Production environments on Friday, December 15, 2017, also starting at 14:00 UTC-7. The updates will be applied to your EPM Cloud environments during the first subsequent Daily Maintenance.
NOTE: Account Reconciliation Cloud no longer supports migration of snapshots from the latest service version to an earlier service version (for example, when moving snapshots between test and production pods during the window when test is upgraded before production.) Migration between the same versions will still be supported. Some objects, such as Profiles, may still be moved from the latest to an earlier version outside of migration snapshots by exporting them from the latest service version and importing them into the earlier version.New Features:
- Migrating From On-Premise Account Reconciliation Manager to Account Reconciliation Cloud
- New EPM Getting Started Guides
Removal of Support:
- Enhanced User Experience in Reconciliation Compliance - As of early calendar year, 2018, the old method of accessing the Reconciliation List, Transactions List, and Profiles List will no longer be available. Enhancements to the Reconciliation Compliance user interface that were introduced several months ago provided a more intuitive and improved user experience, including Reconciliation, Transaction and Profile List Views, Manage Reports, and common use of a filter bar across multiple EPM Cloud services. These changes provide you with quick, easy navigation.
- 27024139 - Under certain circumstances, processing of reconciliations errored out with time limit exceeded
- When using EPM Automate, log out and log in again after importing a Financial Close Management (FCM) snapshot to refresh the icons on the Home page.
- You may receive inaccurate messages from Navigator if pop-up blockers are enabled. Disable pop-up blockers in your browser to avoid this.
- In the Academy, some pages and icons may appear different in the video and the Cloud service.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1