The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS) update:
Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Test environments during the first daily maintenance window that occurs on or after 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, August 2, 2019. Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Production environment during the first daily maintenance window that occurs on or after at 22:00 UTC.(15:00 PDT) on Friday, August 16, 2019.
NOTE: Account Reconciliation Cloud does not support migration of snapshots from the latest service version to an earlier service version (for example, when moving snapshots between test and production pods during the window when test is upgraded before production.) Migration between the same versions will still be supported. Some objects, such as Profiles, may still be moved from the latest to an earlier version outside of migration snapshots by exporting them from the latest service version and importing them into the earlier version.
Backing up the daily maintenance snapshot and restoring the environment as needed are self-service operations. Oracle recommends that you download the maintenance snapshot every day to a local server. Refer to Backing Up and Restoring an Environment Using the Maintenance Snapshot in Getting Started with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud for Administrators
- Reviewers and Viewers Now Allowed to View Unmatched and Suggested Match Tabs in Transaction Matching
- Period Start, End, and Close Dates Added to List of Attributes for a Calculated Attribute
- New Version of EPM Automate
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
- EPM Cloud's New Look and Feel
- Removal of Instance Name from Predefined Role Names
- Using Refresh
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1