The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS) update:
Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Oracle Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, August 4, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, August 18, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
NOTE: Account Reconciliation Cloud no longer supports migration of snapshots from the latest service version to an earlier service version (for example, when moving snapshots between test and production pods during the window when test is upgraded before production.) Migration between the same versions will still be supported. Some objects, such as Profiles, may still be moved from the latest to an earlier version outside of migration snapshots by exporting them from the latest service version and importing them into the earlier version.
- Upload an Attachment to Multiple Reconciliations or Transactions
- Imports Allow Choice of File Delimiter (Comma or Tab)
- View Additional Rows by Using a Compact View Toggle Switch
- Bulk Actions Available on Reconciliations or Transactions
- Many Type Rules in Transaction Matching Now Support Data Source Attribute in Adjustment Details
- New REST APIs for Reconciliation Compliance and Transaction Matching
- Processing Oracle General Ledger Adjustment Periods in Data Management
- Data Management Integration with the Financials Accounting Hub (FAH) and Financial Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service (FAHRCS) .
- 26086848 - Intermittent failure viewing child reconciliation details from the summary reconciliation with the 'other attributes' section expanded.
- When using EPM Automate, log out and log in again after importing a Financial Close Management (FCM) snapshot to refresh the icons on the Home page.
- You may receive inaccurate messages from Navigator if pop-up blockers are enabled. Disable pop-up blockers in your browser to avoid this.
- In the Academy, some pages and icons may appear different in the video and the Cloud service.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1