The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS) update:
Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Oracle Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, June 2, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, June 16, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
- Oracle NetSuite Integration with the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud (EPM Cloud)
- Data Management is now available as the integration mechanism for EPM Cloud customers looking to load data from Oracle NetSuite. EPM customers now have direct access to NetSuite’s unified suite of cloud-based ERP, CRM and commerce applications. The integration uses the NetSuite Saved Search framework to query data from the NetSuite system, which includes pre-packaged or customer defined Saved Searches.
- NetSuite customers interested in leveraging this integration should contact NetSuite Support for more information on how to configure the required patch bundle in the NetSuite environment.
- New EPM Automate Version Available
- A new version of the EPM Automate Utility is available with this update. This version includes the updated importsnapshot command, which now provides the resetPassword option. This option determines whether the default password assigned to Identity Domain users who are created while importing snapshots into an instance must be changed after the users sign in for the first time.
- You must install this version of the utility to use the updated command. See these sections in “Working With EPM Automate For Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud”:
- As of Date Calculations Supported in Transaction Matching Balancing
- Generate Query Option Available for Transaction Matching Custom Reports
- Enhanced User Experience in Reconciliation Compliance
- There are no customer reported defects fixed in this update
- When using EPM Automate, log out and log in again after importing a Financial Close Management (FCM) snapshot to refresh the icons on the Home page.
- You may receive inaccurate messages from Navigator if pop-up blockers are enabled. Disable pop-up blockers in your browser to avoid this.
- In the Academy, some pages and icons may appear different in the video and the Cloud service.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1