The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS) update:
Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environments starting at 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, May 3, 2019 and to your production environment on Friday, May 17, 2019, also starting at 22:00 UTC. The updates will be applied to your environments during the first subsequent daily maintenance.
NOTE: Account Reconciliation Cloud does not support migration of snapshots from the latest service version to an earlier service version (for example, when moving snapshots between test and production pods during the window when test is upgraded before production.) Migration between the same versions will still be supported. Some objects, such as Profiles, may still be moved from the latest to an earlier version outside of migration snapshots by exporting them from the latest service version and importing them into the earlier version.
Backing up the daily maintenance snapshot and restoring the environment as needed are self-service operations. Oracle recommends that you download the maintenance snapshot every day to a local server. Refer to Backing Up and Restoring an Environment Using the Maintenance Snapshot in Getting Started with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud for Administrators
- Importing and Exporting Teams and Users
- Increased Number of Attribute Columns
- Exporting and Importing of Match Types Across Environments
- Updated Academy
- New Status Column on Unmatched Transactions
- Viewing Audit Report
- Amortization Requires a Zero Ending Balance
- Loading Exported Journal Entries from the Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud
- Viewing Period History
- New Version of the EPM Automate Utility
- Removal of Support for Transport Layer Security Protocol 1.0 and 1.1
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
- Using Refresh
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1