The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS) update:
Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environments starting at 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, May 4, 2018 and to your production environment on Friday, May 18, 2018, also starting at 22:00 UTC. The updates will be applied to your environments during the first subsequent daily maintenance.
- Loading a Bank File into Account Reconciliation Cloud Using Data Management
- Export Transactions to a Comma-Separated Value (CSV) File Available
- Deleting Transactions That Are Part of Match Sets Automatically Takes Care of Unmatching
- New EPM Automate Utility Version
- Migrating from On-Premise Account Reconciliation Manager to Account Reconciliation Cloud
- Enhancements to the Account Reconciliation Cloud User Interface
- Streamlined Integration Between Reconciliation Compliance and Transaction Matching
- Conformance with Other Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Services
- Enhanced Reconciliation Actions User Interface
- Transitioning to the Enhanced User Interface
- Rebranding Your Display
- Retain Last Accessed Tab in Cards
- Context Sensitive Help Available Through New User Assistance Menu
Enhanced User Experience in Reconciliation Compliance - As of early calendar year, 2018, the old method of accessing the Reconciliation List, Transactions List, and Profiles List will no longer be available.
Enhancements to the Reconciliation Compliance user interface that were introduced several months ago provided a more intuitive and improved user experience, including Reconciliation, Transaction and Profile List Views, Manage Reports, and common use of a filter bar across multiple EPM Cloud services. These changes provide you with quick, easy navigation.
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
- Academy - In the Academy, some pages and icons may appear different in the video and the Cloud service.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1