The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS) update:
Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environments starting at 23:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, February 1, 2019 and to your production environment on Friday, February 15, 2019, also starting at 23:00 UTC. The updates will be applied to your environments during the first subsequent daily maintenance.
NOTE: Account Reconciliation Cloud does not support migration of snapshots from the latest service version to an earlier service version (for example, when moving snapshots between test and production pods during the window when test is upgraded before production.) Migration between the same versions will still be supported. Some objects, such as Profiles, may still be moved from the latest to an earlier version outside of migration snapshots by exporting them from the latest service version and importing them into the earlier version.
Backing up the daily maintenance snapshot and restoring the environment as needed are self-service operations. Oracle recommends that you download the maintenance snapshot every day to a local server. Refer to Backing Up and Restoring an Environment Using the Maintenance Snapshot in Getting Started with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud for Administrators
- View Size and Last Modified Date of Snapshot
- Loading an MT940 SWIFT Bank File into Account Reconciliation Cloud Using Data Management
- New Columns for Auto Submit and Auto Approved
- New Column for Attachments Total (Count)
- All Users Now Have Access to the Compliance Dashboard
- Export and Import Match Types Within or Across Account Reconciliation Cloud Environments
- Attribute Field Size Increased
- Reassignment Notifications
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
Academy - In the Academy, some pages and icons may appear different in the video and the Cloud service.
Using Refresh - It is a best practice to use Refresh within the Account Reconciliation Cloud user interface rather than performing a browser refresh.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1