The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS) update:
Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud (ARCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will begin applying the latest updates to EPM Cloud Test environments starting at 22:00 UTC (14:00 PST) Friday, February 2, 2018 and to Production environments on Friday, February 16, 2018, also starting at 22:00 UTC. The updates will be applied to your EPM Cloud environments during the first subsequent Daily Maintenance.
NOTE: Account Reconciliation Cloud does not support migration of snapshots from the latest service version to an earlier service version (for example, when moving snapshots between test and production pods during the window when test is upgraded before production.) Migration between the same versions will still be supported. Some objects, such as Profiles, may still be moved from the latest to an earlier version outside of migration snapshots by exporting them from the latest service version and importing them into the earlier version.
- Migrating from On-Premise Account Reconciliation Manager to Account Reconciliation Cloud
- You can migrate from Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management’s Account Reconciliation Manager module to Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud. The Financial Close Management release must be at 18.104.22.168.250 or later to perform this migration.
- New EPM Automate Utility Version
- Jobs History Now Retained for Up to 60 Days
- Archive, Purge, and Restore of Reconciliations Available
- Delete Transactions Now Available
- Change in Transaction Matching Table Requires Custom Reports Revision
Removal of Support
- Enhanced User Experience in Reconciliation Compliance
- 27220245 - Error when clicking OK on Reconciliation Reassignment Request dialog fixed.
- 27196785 - Ability to input second values for parameter query in reports now working.
- 27164621 - Clicking the Enter key on the Reconciliations or Profiles window no longer takes the user out of Account Reconciliation Cloud
- 27137527 - My Role column in Reconciliation List no longer displays NONE
- 27031351 - Auto close of null balance reconciliations has been corrected.
- Academy - In the Academy, some pages and icons may appear different in the video and the Cloud service.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1